The Red Brick Center for the Arts invites artists living in Colorado to apply for 2019 exhibition opportunities. All mediums of art are welcome to apply. Exciting news! Artists no longer have to wait 18 months after exhibiting to reapply for a Red Brick show. You are welcome to apply for any shows of interest without the wait. Artworks presented by artists must be comprised of at least 80% new works (created within the past year) that have not been previously exhibited. The remaining 20% may be older works that have not been previously exhibited in the Roaring Fork Valley within the last 9 months. Please read the Exhibition Agreement for additional information.  

The Red Brick exhibits artworks by individual artist that form a cohesive body of work. Submit images of artworks that are part of a cohesive body of work and that will be in the style and subject matter of the artwork you are proposing for the exhibition.

The Red Brick Center for the Arts invites artists living in Colorado to apply for a solo show or a self-selected group show. All mediums of art are welcome to apply. Proposals must be for newly created arworks that have not been previously exhibited. 


The Red Brick Center for the Arts invites artists living in Colorado to apply for a solo show or a self-selected group show in the West Gallery.  Only 2D work that can be installed on the wall will be considered for this space. Proposals must be for newly created arworks that have not been previously exhibited. Applications will be reviewed and selected on a rolling basis.  view gallery floor plan and exhibtion agreement on RedBrickAspen.com/gallery

The Red Brick Center for the Arts